Associate Digital Producer
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame and entertainment communities
- 45 teammates in 2016, 90 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- Agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and more. See our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position can either be remote or report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters once we reopen our offices
We’re looking for our next great associate producer. Our creative team produces a LOT of digital ads for clients in the videogame and entertainment space– banner ads, social media ads, social content, even front page takeovers for major websites.
If you’ve worked on either the creative or media side of advertising and have a great understanding of digital ad specs and ad servers, we can make great advertising for the most fun clients in the world together!
What you’ll do
- Translates our clients’ media plans into production plans for the creative team
- Drives production flow for (mostly) digital ad banner projects from kickoff through deployment
- Helps with planning and budgeting production costs
- Updates our clients on their campaign status
- Owns the production process-related communication with vendors, designers, media
- Be a subject matter expert on production best practices.
What you’ll know
- Specs for ad products across a wide range of web publishers and social media channels
- Best practices for banner ads, especially high impact units
- Knowledge of ad products and specs on social media channels
- Spreadsheets and project management software
- Troubleshooting for potential problems with all the stakeholders
Your ideal level of experience
- 2 years of managing digital ad production
What’s in it for you?
Compensation is highly competitive with holding company media agencies, ranging from $58k to $65k with regular reviews for compensation and promotion opportunities. You’ll also be eligible for our generous annual bonus plan. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, generous PTO, and includes a generous bonus program and 100% match on 401(k) savings. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but we’d also like for you to tell us more at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. No agencies please.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.