Associate Media Strategist
This is a permanent contracted role with Liquid Advertising sp. z o.o., a subsidiary of the Los Angeles-based agency Liquid+Arcade.
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 95 today
- Low employee turnover of ~8% annually
- Agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and more. See our work at www.liquidarcade.com!
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- While we are all currently working remotely, this position will be eventually based in our offices in Warsaw
What is this position about?
You’ll bring your experience in social media ad buying, paid search, or other media buying platforms. We will help you become an experienced multi-channel media professional with skills across many different platforms and tools.
Typically, people who are successful in this position —
- Have experience with at least one digital media buying platform (Facebook / Google / Programmatic etc.)
- Understand how to use Excel in media buying and reporting
- Know how to deliver excellent service to media clients
- Learn fast and are ambitious, determined, and well-organized
In this position, you’ll learn to be a superstar in —
- Planning, setting up, and reporting paid media campaigns for well-known video game publishers and titles
- Monitoring campaigns, analyzing data and making recommendations
- Reporting and presenting on campaign results
- Understanding video game audiences, targeted website publishing partners, and data sources to support your decision-making
- 1+ years of experience with at least 1 media buying platform
- Strong Excel & analytical skills
- Solid skills with the rest of Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Fast learner and a strong desire to learn media buying
- Passion for getting started in the media business
- Of course, if you love video games, that’s helpful as well!
What we offer—
- A competitive base salary
- Eligibility for our bonus plan
- Private health insurance with a VIP package
- Occasional trips to destinations like the US, Mexico, and Hungary (TBD due to the pandemic situation)
- An international team in a cool office located in the center of Warsaw
If this all sounds interesting to you, please do more than just hit “apply”! Send an e-mail to us at email@example.com. Include a note telling us why you would like to come on board and highlighting your relevant experience.
Please include the following statement in your resume: “I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.