Associate Video Producer
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame communities
- 45 teammates in 2016, 90 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- See our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position can either be remote or report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters once we reopen our offices
We’re looking for a passionate production assistant for our growing A/V business. Our business in content production– trailers, editorial, and other entertainment-related video jobs– is growing quickly. If you’re a production assistant experienced with meeting deadlines, managing video reviews across departments, and troubleshooting metadata and delivery issues, we can make great stuff for some of the most fun clients in the world!
What you’ll do
- Own schedules and deadlines working with clients, producers, and post-production staff in a fast paced environment
- Manage content reviews across the workflow
- Check video files for quality and alignment with client specifications
- Deliver on other client requirements
- Book and supervise talent
- Oversee finishing process including handoff for posting
What you’ll know
- Organizing the digital video workflow, at a really detailed level, using Frame.io and file transfer
- Quick troubleshooting for video issues
- That this role is about satisfying the client and that the hours can sometimes be crazy
Your ideal level of experience
- 1-2 years as a production assistant dealing with video entertainment content
What’s in it for you?
Compensation is highly competitive with holding company media agencies, ranging from $58k to $65k with regular reviews for compensation and promotion opportunities. You’ll also be eligible for our generous annual bonus plan. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, generous PTO, and includes a generous bonus program and 100% match on 401(k) savings. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but we’d also like for you to tell us more at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. No agencies please.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.