First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game industry
- 45 teammates in 2016, 95 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- Ad agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Overwatch, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and many more! See our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position will be based in our El Segundo office 4 days/week with the flexibility to work from home one day each week
What’s this position about?
We’re looking for a motivated, detailed-focused assistant with a helpful mindset to assist us with key bookkeeping tasks. Main responsibilities include–
- Entering high volume of media bills, allocating to campaigns, and assigning them for approval
- Preparing weekly media payment reports and uploading to platform for our AP Manager
- Collecting receipts and verifying business purpose for expenses, reviewing, and entering expense reimbursement reports to the system as they come in.
- Entering credit card charges daily, collecting receipts, reconciling statements, and processing payments monthly.
- Emailing clients collection report on a weekly basis & following up
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks associated with our department
Requirements for this position
Our successful candidate will have at least one year of data entry experience with Quickbooks, Bill.com, and other accounts payable software. Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Office applications is also helpful! You’ll also demonstrate a high level of attention to detail; we love people who ask a lot of questions! You’ll also have experience with maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information.
The perks we offer
Base salary for this position is in the upper $40s plus potential overtime. Our teams also enjoy fully paid premiums for comprehensive health insurance, generous paid time off, and the opportunity for an annual bonus. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote, and before quarantine we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years.
Liquid is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but also tell us more about yourself at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time, and may not be able to respond to all applicants. No agencies please.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.