First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 85 today
- Agency partner to Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG and more. See our work at www.liquidarcade.com!
- Our clients are growing in the current economic climate — and so are we
What’s this position about?
We run dozens of digital advertising campaigns, spending millions of dollars, daily on behalf of our clients—some of the most successful videogame publishers in the industry. Our analytics team helps ensure that we’re investing those advertising dollars in the most effective and efficient way possible. This can result in analytic projects that vary widely in complexity, using datasets with millions of rows of data.
This is our analytics team’s entry level position. We grab data from a variety of sources that record how people engage with advertising content. As the successful candidate, you’ll start with the basic work of data cleaning with some ETL. You’ll also become conversant with the software and platforms with which we work. Then, we output to Tableau and create a narrative around what the data are telling us.
As your skillset develops in the basics, you’ll start to apply analytical rigor to understand the results of advertising campaigns and help our team optimize real-time advertising strategies. As you grow, you’ll be able to help our clients understand the stories in the data and, eventually, take the lead in telling those stories.
What do we look for?
Ideally, you’ll be a recent graduate of a research-heavy academic discipline, with evidence that you’ve produced insights from large and diverse datasets. You’ll have technical skills including—
- Python for data cleaning and analysis
- SQL for database queries
- Excel formulas and macros with an emphasis on analytical projects
- Developing visualizations and narratives, preferably with Tableau dashboard experience
- Driving a project from data ingestion to presentation (tell us about this in your application)
What’s in it for you?
In addition to competitive compensation, Liquid Advertising also provides—
- Generous paid time off
- Health coverage with 100% of healthcare premiums covered
- Eligibility for our generous bonus program
- 100% match on 401(k) savings.
Show your interest! You can hit apply, but also tell us a good story about one of your research projects at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time, and may not be able to respond to all applicants. This is a pretty good summary of this position, but is not a comprehensive job description and responsibilities may change. No agencies please.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.