Junior Data Analyst
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 100 today
- Agency partner to Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Doom, Fallout, PUBG and more. See our work at www.liquidarcade.com!
- We are based in Los Angeles, this role will report to our Warsaw subsidiary company
What’s this position about?
We are ALWAYS curious about what data are telling us.
Every day we run dozens of digital advertising campaigns, spending millions of dollars, on behalf of our clients—some of the most successful videogame publishers in the industry. Our analytics team helps ensure that we’re investing those advertising dollars in the most effective and efficient way possible. Our analytics projects and reporting vary widely in complexity, typically exploring datasets in the millions of rows.
This junior position on our analytics team will show you how to create rich data stories about advertising campaigns—and the video game fans behind them. As the successful candidate, you will use your Python, SQL, and other scripting skills in wrangling data, then visualizing in Tableau to help your teammates and our clients understand the stories in the data.
What do we look for?
Ideally, you will be a graduate of a research-heavy academic discipline with at least a year of professional analytics experience. Your technical skills will include—
- Python, SQL, and other data-focused scripting
- Excel formulas and macros with an emphasis on analytical projects
- Developing visualizations and narratives, preferably with Tableau dashboard experience
- Driving projects from data ingestion to presentation (tell us about this in your application)
- Coding experience is not required but highly preferred
- Polish and English language written and verbal proficiency are required
What’s in it for you?
In addition to competitive compensation, Liquid+Arcade also provides—
- Eligibility for our generous bonus program
- Private health coverage
- Gym membership
- Weekend trips within Europe and annual visits to the USA
Show your interest! Tell us a good story about one of your analytics projects at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Please include the following on your resume: “I consent to storage of personal in my application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No 133, item 883).”
This is a pretty good summary of this position, but is not a comprehensive job description and responsibilities may change. No agencies please.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.