Take the next step in your media career.
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 90 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- Agency partner for Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Team Sonic, Mafia III, Final Fantasy, NBA2K, Magic The Gathering, and more, see our work at www.liquidadvertising.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- While we’re all currently working remotely, eventually this position will be based in El Segundo, CA
What’s this position about?
We’re hiring our next great digital media person. This is specifically a position in our digital media buying operation, not our content/creative team.
At Liquid, we offer our media buying professionals the opportunity to do great work across the spectrum of the media buying process — strategy, planning, buying, and analytics. If you’re currently stuck in one of those silos at an agency, we offer the opportunity to grow both your skillset and your career.
You’ll get the chance to run full-cycle campaigns in one of the most vibrant industries in the world today. Our clients are some of the top video game publishers the industry has to offer, and in today’s climate we’re winning pitches with many of the industry’s hottest up-and-coming titles.
To join us in this media buying position, your profile should demonstrate current hands-on-keyboard experience in modern digital advertising platforms—
- At least 1 year of ad agency experience with hands-on-keyboard in-platform experience in Facebook or DCM activations
- Expertise in client invoicing, digital I/Os, and other associate-level responsibilities
- Solid Excel-for-media and other analytics skills
- Experience with paid social is helpful but not required
If you additionally have major entertainment client experience, you’ll move to the front of the line.
What’s in it for you?
Compensation is highly competitive with major LA agencies. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, and includes a generous bonus program and 100% match on 401(k) savings.
Base range salary for this position is $57-65k/year. You’ll also be eligible for a generous annual bonus plan.
Our people enjoy fully paid premiums for comprehensive health insurance, generous paid time off plans, and the opportunity for annual bonuses. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but also tell us more about yourself at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time, and may not be able to respond to all applicants. No agencies please.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.