This is a permanent contracted role with Liquid Advertising sp. z o.o., a subsidiary of the Los Angeles-based agency Liquid+Arcade.
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 95 today
- Low employee turnover of ~8% annually
- Agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and more. See our work at www.liquidarcade.com!
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- While we are all currently working remotely, this position will be eventually based in our offices in Warsaw
What is this position about?
At Liquid+Arcade, we’ve been helping video game publishers and entertainment companies build their global fanbases for more than 20 years. We start with bringing big ideas and focused strategy to help our clients transform their videogame into a cultural phenomenon, then execute digital campaigns down to the last detail through display, social, page takeovers, digital video, and every other channel we believe will be effective.
Typically, people who are successful in this position —
- Have 3-4 years of experience running strategy and execution for performance marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate deep hands-on-keyboard knowledge of DV360, Google Ads, YouTube marketing, Facebook Audience Network/Facebook Ads Manager, and other platforms
- Understand how to use Excel in media buying and reporting
- Know how to deliver excellent service to media clients
- Learn fast and are ambitious, determined, and well-organized
In this position, you’ll learn to be a superstar in —
- Leading performance marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most popular – and fastest-growing – video game publishers and titles
- Driving client relationships, including strategy alignment and reporting delivery
- Understanding video game audiences, targeted website publishing partners, and data sources to support your decision-making
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on-keyboard performance marketing platforms
- Strong Excel & analytical skills
- Solid skills with the rest of Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Passion for the media business and for reaching fans of video games and pop culture
- Of course, if you love video games, that’s helpful as well!
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Eligibility for our bonus plan
- Private health insurance with a VIP package
- Occasional trips to destinations like the US, Mexico, and Hungary (TBD due to the pandemic situation)
- An international team in a cool office located in the center of Warsaw
If you are interested in joining our team, please do more than just hit “apply”! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter telling us why you would like to come on board and highlighting your relevant experience.
Please include the following statement in your resume: “I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.