First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 100 today
- Our employee turnover has been ~8% annually
- Ad agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and more! See our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position is covid-remote and will report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters once we reopen our offices
If you’re a programmatic specialist and a video game fan, it’s time for you to play with us! Our clients are long-standing, our team is experienced and cohesive, and we’re looking for an innovative programmatic strategist for our growing internal trading desk.
At Liquid+Arcade, we’ve been helping video game publishers build their global fanbases for more than 20 years. We start with bringing big ideas and focused strategy to help our clients transform their videogame into a cultural phenomenon, then execute digital campaigns down to the last detail through display, social, page takeovers, digital video, and every other channel we believe will be effective.
What you’ll do
As a programmatic strategist, you’ll work with our strategy teams to execute complex media plans targeted at fanbases– and potential fans– of some of the world’s leading video game titles. You’ll collaborate with strategists to build audiences, get creative by bringing new partners and tools to the table, and deliver challenging KPIs through the funnel from awareness to direct sales.
In our world, marketing the game is as fierce a competition as you’ll find in the games themselves. You’ll work with our analytics team to synthesize data into big plans that engage fans and lead them into new game experiences.
Much of our team has been with us for years, despite a red-hot market with a lot of options. We believe this is the result of a collaborative culture where individuals are free to migrate toward their interests, and where learning is a constant.
Your main responsibilities
- Collaborate with strategy teams, bringing your knowledge of best practices and the partner landscape to their planning process
- Execute programmatic campaigns through DV360, TTD, Amazon, Yahoo!, Samsung and other partners and platforms
- Remain accountable for alignment with your strategy teams and the quality of ongoing campaign delivery
- Keep the fans front-of-mind all-the-time
Your experience and attributes
- 1+ years of hands-on-keyboard programmatic trading experience including planning, managing, buying, pacing, and testing programmatic campaigns
- Substantial experience collaborating with strategy teams
- Knowledge of the programmatic partnership landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, ad servers, third-party ad verification and fraud prevention platforms, and other partnerships
Other preferred attributes to highlight in your application
- University degree
- Being a fan of video games and pop culture!
The perks we offer
Base salary for this position is in the $65k-80k range. You’ll also be eligible for a generous annual bonus plan.
Our people also enjoy fully paid premiums for comprehensive health insurance, generous paid time off plans, and 100% match on 401k savings. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote, and before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years.
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
It’s easy to express your interest in this role. Please send along your resume, a note of introduction, and (if you have one) a link to evidence of your programmatic prowess to email@example.com.
No agencies, please. This is a pretty good representation of this position’s responsibilities but is not a comprehensive job description. Duties, clients, and team assignments may change as assigned. We regret we cannot consider applicants outside of the United States or those requiring visa sponsorship at this time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.