Workplace Project Coordinator
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 90 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- Ad agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and more! See our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position will be Covid-remote and will report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters once we reopen our offices
What you’ll do
As one of the world’s top agencies for videogames and entertainment, we place incredible value on our workplace. Whether virtual or (someday soon, we hope) back in our headquarters, our team comes to work in an environment that radiates creativity, hustle, imagination, and a strong sense of community.
This key position pulls everything together in the background to make our workplace work. As a member of our workplace team, you’ll be assigned a portfolio of projects. One might be a highly visible employee event, the next making sure a toilet gets fixed. You might manage our IT vendor with an important security project, then get focused on planning an employee’s move to a new team space.
It’s a broad role reporting to our Director of Workplace Experience, requiring time already spent in professional workplace roles. You may be a facilities coordinator ready for the next step in a fun new environment, or an amazing administrative assistant/office manager who took the initiative to do whatever needed to be done. The main thing in which we’re interested is how you’ve demonstrated a passion for your fellow employees’ worklife.
Who you are
- Naturally organized, even in hectic times. Marie Kondo? She’s got nothing on you.
- Able to manage multiple workplace projects at a detailed level with grace, skill, and humor.
- Someone who can enable and embody our workplace culture. We like to have fun, have been known to party from time to time, are all-over-the-map multicultural, and take a lot of ownership in our work. You’ll be one of the krewe.
- A creative problem-solver who looks at challenges from every angle, while staying fiscally conscious
- 1+ years of experience in a position involving facilities management or workplace experience
- Management of external facilities vendors’ work, office moves, and employee events
- Experience with office equipment/IT inventory management, office space planning, and workplace project budget management
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in responding quickly to a team’s requests for fast action on facilities issues
- Microsoft Office/Google Docs experience, including strength in spreadsheets for project organization plus presentation software
Other desired experience to highlight in your application
- IT project or vendor management experience
- Leading a Friday-to-Monday whole-office move
- Leading implementation of large-group employee events including travel
What’s in it for you?
The starting salary range for this full-time permanent position is $58k-$65k. You’ll also be eligible for our generous annual bonus plan. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, offers generous PTO, and includes a 100% match on 401(k) savings up to the legal limit. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! We’d like for you to tell us more about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. This is a pretty good outline of this position but is not meant to serve as a comprehensive job description; other duties may be assigned as required. No agencies please.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.